How do I print from an eText?
To print content from an eText:
- Open the book from which you wish to print using the Texidium app for Windows or Mac.
Note: Only the Windows and Mac apps allow printing at this time. The Texidium mobile apps and online reader do not currently support this feature. The Windows and Mac apps are available at: https://reader.texidium.com/dist/#/apps.
- Navigate to the section of the book from which you wish to print using the Table of Contents.
- Click the Print icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Print the entire section,
- Print the page you are currently on (based on a print edition of the book), or
- Print a specific page range (based on a print edition of the book).
- Click Print to begin printing.
- Some eTexts do not allow printing. Others impose a restriction on the number of pages that can be printed from it. These restrictions are set by the publisher and vary by eText.
- The option to print a specific page number or page range is not available in all eTexts.