Version 1.7 of Texidium comprises major improvements to performance, stability and ease-of-use for accessibility users. Additionally, users can now create links to direct others to specific pages within books. For more detail, please read the highlights below.
Share Links to Pages
- You can now generate direct links to pages within books and share them with other Texidium users.
Improved rendering of mathematics
- Equations are now rendered quickly and consistently across platforms, including while printing. Books that contain MathML are now substantially quicker, not only upon opening but also in response to user interactions.
- Highlights in books containing mathematics are now drawn correctly across clients.
- The experience for screen reader users (e.g.: of JAWS and NVDA) was refined to increase ease-of-use by means of new screen-reader interfaces to highlight and note creation, better management of focus states and additional accessibility-specific explanatory content.
Various “under-the-hood” improvements and fixes
- Mobile apps have been updated to incorporate the latest versions of Android and iOS.
- Additions to our book ingestion process have been made to improve quality and oversight in new book deployments.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements have been made to all clients.
If you have any questions about this update, please contact email@example.com.