Can I export notes from an eText?
Yes. It is possible to copy all notes you have made in an eText to your device’s clipboard and then paste them into another application, such as a Word document or .txt file.
To copy notes from an eText:
- Sign in to Texidium, and open the book that contains the notes you wish to export.
- Click the Highlights and Notes icon ( or ). The Highlights menu opens, displaying all notes and highlights made in the eText.
- Click the gear icon () in the top-right corner of the Highlights menu, and then click Copy Data to Clipboard. All notes made in the eText are copied to your device’s clipboard.
To paste copied notes:
- Open the application into which you want to paste your notes (e.g. Microsoft Word, Notepad, an Outlook message).
- Paste your notes. This can be accomplished with the Ctrl+V keyboard command (Cmd+V on Mac) or by right-clicking the field where you wish to paste your notes and then clicking Paste.
Copied notes are pasted along with the chapter and page number in which each note was made and the highlighted text to which each note was attached.