How do I print from an eText?
To print content from an eText:
- Open the book from which you wish to print.
- Navigate to the section of the book from which you wish to print using the Table of Contents.
- Click the Print icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Print the entire section,
- Print the page you are currently on (based on a print edition of the book), or
- Print a specific page range (based on a print edition of the book).
- Click Print to begin printing.
- Some eTexts do not allow printing. Others impose a restriction on the number of pages that can be printed from it. These restrictions are set by the publisher and vary by eText.
- eTexts cannot be printed through the Texidium mobile apps. This option exists only in the Texidium desktop apps for Windows and Mac or the online version.
- The option to print a specific page number or page range is not available in all eTexts.