Can I email myself a copy of my invoice for an eText order?
If you ordered your books through a school WebStore or Digital Resource Portal, it is possible to email yourself a copy of your order invoice. When you receive the emailed copy of your invoice, you can then print it out if you need a hard copy.
To email yourself a copy of your invoice:
- Sign in to your school WebStore/Portal.
- In the dropdown menu next to your username (top-right corner), click Your Account/Orders. You are directed to a list of your previous orders.
- Click the View Invoice button next to an order to view your receipt for that order.
- Click the Send Invoice button.
- Enter your email address in the field you are directed to, and click Send. A copy of your invoice is emailed to the address you provided.
To print a copy of your invoice:
- Email yourself a copy of your invoice as described above.
- Check your email.
- When you receive the emailed copy of your invoice, use your email service’s Print function to print it.
Need more support?
Get in contact with a Texidium expert through email, phone, or live chat support.Contact Support