All Clients Version 2.0https://texidium.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Texidium Texidium https://texidium.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Version 2.0 of Texidium includes new features and improvements that enhance functionality and the user experience.
A new interface in Windows and online
- The Windows and online readers have been redesigned from the ground up to improve the user experience.
- The streamlined interface makes features and options easier to find.
- Wider margins make it easier to access menus while reading.
A new look and feel across all platforms
- Icons and colouring have been updated for a sleeker look to all of our apps.
Streamlined registration and acquisition
- It’s easier than ever to create an account and get books with Texidium.
- No more copying and pasting verification codes to register – just click the link emailed to you to get started.
- Users who get books through an LMS (e.g. Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, D2L) can now do so with a single click and read them online without registering for Texidium.
More functional notes
- Notes in our online reader now show up in the margins of your book as you read, so there’s no need to click on your highlights to see them.
- Teachers can now use our online reader to embed links in shared notes. Point your students to supplementary information, online quizzes and other interactive content while they study.
Enhanced text-to-speech on iPhones and iPads
- Our iOS app now leverages Apple’s built-in VoiceOver feature to make listening to your books easier and more effective than ever.
A better reading experience for Math students
- Support for eTexts with mathematical content has been improved in all of our apps.
If you have any questions about this update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.